Broncochem Cold & Flu Tea
Active ingredients (in each packet)
- Acetaminophen (Analgesic) ............................. 500.00 mg
- Phenilephrine HCI (Descongestant) ...................... 10.00 mg
- Chlorpheniramine maleate (Antihistaminic) ............ 4.00 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold:
- minor aches and pains
- minor sore throat pain
- nasal and sinus congestion
- runny nose
- sneezing itchy nose or throat
- itchy watery eyes due to hay fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or 2 week after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor
- if you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms last more than 7 days (adults) or 5 days (children)
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Take only as directed. Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period.
- Adults and children 12 years and over ........... 1 packet every 4 hour
- Children 4 to under 12 years ........... do not use unless directed by a doctor
Dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot or cold water. Consume the entire drink within 10-15 minutes.
If using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water. Stir briskly before and after heating.
Do not overheat.
Inactive Ingredients: Aerosil 200, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C 100%), citric acid, ethyl alcohol 95%, lemon flavor (RF73 N&A LIME FL SD #25982), maltodextrin, refined sugar, real honey 70%, sucralose tricalcium phosphate, propyl gallate, yellow #5 F-80905.
Questions or Comments?
Please call for medical direction weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at (+1) 561-338-5221.
Made in Dominican Republic.
Exclusively for: Global Corporation Boca Raton. FL 33487, U.S.A.