Broncochem Kids Cold & Flu Syrup
Active ingredients (in 10 mL or cc)
- Acetaminophen (Analgesic) ............................. 325.00 mg
- Guaifenesin (Expectorant) .................................. 200.00 mg
- Phenilephrine HCI (Descongestant) ....................... 5.00 mg
Bronchial congestion, irritation of the respiratory passages, helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and dilute bronchial secretions, temporarily reduces fever and minor pains associated with cold, headache, and sore throat.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Allergy warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions; symptoms may include: skin reddening, blisters, rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical attention.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or 2 week after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your kids has
- liver disease
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- if your kid is allergic to acetaminophen or any other component of this formula
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms last more than 5 days
- fever gets worst or last more than 3 days, or occurs with rash or headache that last, a persistent cough, this could be signs of a serious condition
- if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Keep out of the reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Take only as directed. For your convenience, a dosage spoon is provided. Do not exceed 4 doses in a 24 hour period.
- Children 6 to 12 years .............. 10 mL every 6 hour
- Children 2 to 6 years ............... 5 mL every 6 hour
- Children under 2 years ............... ask your doctor
Inactive Ingredients: Propylene glycol, glycerin, sorbitol 70% USP, sucralose, citric acid, disodium EDTA, povidone, sodium citrate dihydrate, sodium chloride, honey, propyl galate, Red color#40FD&C, aloe vera, metil paraben USP, propyl paraben USP, bubble gumflavor, raspberry flavor, NAT FL masking type #27872, purified water.
Questions or Comments?
Please call for medical direction weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at (+1) 561-338-5221.
Made in Dominican Republic.
Exclusively for: Global Corporation Boca Raton. FL 33487, U.S.A.