Broncochem Cold & Flu Caplets
Active ingredients (each caplet)
- Acetaminophen (Analgesic) ............................. 325.00 mg
- Chlorpheniramine maleate (Antihistaminic) ............ 3.00 mg
- Dextromethorphan HBr (Antitussive) .................... 30.00 mg
- Phenilephrine HCI (Descongestant) ....................... 5.00 mg
Bronchial congestion, irritation of the respiratory passages, nasal congestion. Antitussive, temporary relieve of allergy symptoms including runny nose, sneezing, stuffy nose, itchy nose, itchy throat, irritated and watery eyes, allergy rhinitis.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or 2 week after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor
- if you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms last more than 7 days (adults) or 5 days (children)
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Take only as directed. Do not exceed 4 doses in a 24 hour period.
- Adults and children 12 years and over ........... 1 caplet every 6 hour
- Children under 12 years ........... do not use
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose microcrystalline, colloidal silicon dioxide, green opadry, magnesium stearate, starch, polyethylene glycol 4000, 2-amino-3-5 dibromobenzyl (cyclohexyl) methylamine hydrocloride.
Questions or Comments?
Please call for medical direction weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at (+1) 561-338-5221.
Made in Dominican Republic.
Exclusively for: Global Corporation Boca Raton. FL 33487, U.S.A.